Thank you for your interest in Rose Scharlin. Our application deadlines for the 2017/2018 school year will be February 28th, 2017 for Fall start and November 15th, 2017 for Winter start.
While our application deadline for Winter 2016 start has passed, we will continue to accept late applications for our waitlist.
1. Complete an application and submit application fee.
2. Visit the school two times
3. Meet with the Director
4. Notification letters will be sent early April for Fall start and mid December for Winter Start.
On the first Tuesday of every month our director hosts an orientation about our school’s philosophies and what it’s like to be in a co-op. See Tuesday Toddler Playgroup for more information.
Additionally, we invite you to attend our annual Open House.
Our Open House for 2017 Fall enrollment will be held on January 7th, 2017 from 10:00AM-1:00PM.
This includes a presentation from our director, a Q&A, mini tours, and a chance to apply and schedule visits for September enrollment. Children are welcome to attend, although supervision will not be provided.
- The tuition fees shall be:
- $386.00 per month for 5 days per week
- $331.00 per month for 4 days per week
- $276.00 per month for 3 days per week
- A limited number of participation buyouts are available to returning families for 50% more than the standard tuition
In the unusual circumstance that a child needs to come to school on a day that is not one of his/her normal enrollment days, the fee shall be $18 for the day. However, the Teacher/Director must first determine whether space is available on the date requested.
- The tuition for a second child in a family shall be at the regular rate.
- A limited amount of tuition support is available, and can be applied for after the standard admissions procedure is complete.
- In the unusual circumstance that a returning family’s commitments change, a limited number of workday buyouts are available.
- Field trip expenses, if any, shall be paid on a case-by-case basis.
- Application Fee: $50 per family.
- Enrollment Commitment Fee: One month’s tuition. Each family, upon being accepted for enrollment to the school, shall pay a deposit—equal to one month’s tuition—to hold their enrollment spot. The deposit will be applied toward their first month’s tuition when they start school. If a family cancels their enrollment, they may be eligible to have part or all of their deposit refunded based on how much notice they give: 100% refunded with more than 90 days’ notice; 75% refunded with more that 60 days’ notice; 50% refunded with more than 30 days’ notice and 0% refunded with less than 30 days’ notice.
- Registration Fee: $50. Each family, upon entrance to the school, shall pay to the Treasurer a non-refundable registration fee of $50. If a sibling enters school within one year of the older child’s termination, the sibling’s registration fee is waived. If a family withdraws and returns within one school year, the registration fee is waived.
- Earthquake Kit Fee: $25. This is a one-time fee paid upon entrance to the school.
- Accident Insurance Fee: $15 per year.
- Tuition Deposit: $300. The tuition deposit of $300 may be used for the final month of enrollment if 28 days’ notice is given.
For any additional admissions questions please email: email@example.com